29 Olga Reding: Creating a Company of Organic Makeup!
Olga Reding: Creating a Company of Organic Makeup!
Olga is the founder of Olga's Organics. The idea for the company appeared to me in a conversation with my husband 6 years ago. At the time there was not a single makeup item on the marketplace that was USDA Organic Certified, so I decided to create my own. To date we are the 1st and only company in the USA to have created a USDA Organic Certified Loose Face Powder.
Questions You'll Hear Today:
- What led me to start my business?
- Are there any investors in the business?
- What is the main goal in starting your company?
- Why certify your products with the USDA seal?
- What does the USDA Organic Certification process entail?
- What are the goals for the future?
- What are new products in the pipeline?
Connect with Olga Reding:
Connect with Danielle Taylor:
Website: M2CEO Podcast
Youtube: Youtube Channel
LinkedIn: Danielle Taylor Profile
Show Notes by Show Producer: Jessie Taylor
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You're the expert. Your podcast will prove it.