25 Michael Menerey: Being a Cost Effective Leader
Michael Menerey: Being a Cost Effective Leader
Michael Menerey is a Senior Vice President and Benefits Consultant with Alliant Insurance Services and a partner in the Employee Benefits Practice. He is the author of The CEO’s Guide to Lowering Healthcare Costs by 33% and is also the host of the Reconstructing Healthcare Podcast. He is focused on educating employers on alternative methods to reduce costs and improve benefits for their employees.
Questions You'll Hear Today:
- You've indicated that on average, the cost of healthcare/health insurance for employers has increased over 200% over the last 16 years. Why do healthcare costs continue to rise at this pace?
- What can employers do to mitigate these increases?
- As a business leader, how can I offer cost effective benefits and leverage it to attract and retain talented employees?
- If I'm a CEO or business leader that wants to learn more about some of the things you've mentioned, where can I get more information?
- How can millennials make an impact in their organization when it comes to benefits and healthcare costs?
- What advice do you have for millennials looking to take a leadership role in their organizations?
Connect with Michael Menerey:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Connect with Danielle Taylor:
Website: M2CEO Podcast
Youtube: Youtube Channel
LinkedIn: Danielle Taylor Profile
Show Notes by Show Producer: Jessie Taylor
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You're the expert. Your podcast will prove it.