Connect with Danielle Taylor:
Facebook: Millennial to CEO Podcast
Youtube: Youtube Channel
LinkedIn: Danielle Taylor Profile
Show Notes by Show Producer: Jessie Taylor
Professor John Rizvi is a Board-Certified specialist in Patent law and Adjunct Professor teaching patenting for almost 20 years. He is a recognized TED Talker with 2 highly acclaimed talks on the TED platform guiding inventors on their journey to success and is the bestselling author of Escaping the Gray and his follow-up book, Think and Grow Rich for Inventors.
Questions You'll Hear Today:
- In your 20 years as a patent attorney, have you found certain things in common that hold a lot of entrepreneurs back from finding success?
- How do you see the current environment for bringing a new idea to market different than how things were in the past? In what ways is it easier? In what ways is it harder?
- If you had to tell someone to choose just one thing to focus on to the exclusion of all else as a surefire recipe for success, what would that one thing be and why?
- How do you know if you have enough passion for your project?
- As a patent attorney, is there an innovation too small or too big to patent? Is there a such thing as an invention “SWEET SPOT” that is “just right”?
- If you had the chance to start over in your career with the knowledge you have now, what would you do differently?
- Are there resources available today for inventors or entrepreneurs to learn critical aspects about patenting that will help them bring a new product to market.
Connect with John Rizvi: