17 Collateral Beauty
Connect with Danielle Taylor:
Facebook: Millennial to CEO Podcast
Youtube: Youtube Channel
LinkedIn: Danielle Taylor Profile
Show Notes by Show Producer: Jessie Taylor
Jen is the author of the international bestselling book, The Love FitMama Way: Transforming the Core of Motherhood, and is creator and host of the FitMama Podcast. As a Core Transformation Coach, Trainer and Speaker, Jen inspires, educates and motivates Moms around the globe to begin all things with self-love. Through awareness of safe core fitness, self-care and mindfulness she draws on science and the mind-body data to support moms to embrace, nurture and enjoy their motherhood journey. What she is most passionate about is spreading the message that if you love the body and life you have, you will have the body and life you love.
Questions You'll Hear Today:
- What is your daily routine?
- How is "success" defined in a day, week, month, year, etc.?
- What support systems do you have in place for your business and home life?
- How were you able to travel around the world while working online with your husband, 2-year old, and 4 year-old?
- What is your health and fitness routine?
- How is meditation your anchoring practice?
- What 3 key things should I make a part of my life?
Connect with Jennifer Oliver:
Produced by www.TurnKeyPodcast.com You're the expert, let us help you prove it.