14 Being an Infopreneur
Connect with Danielle Taylor:
Facebook: Millennial to CEO Podcast
Youtube: Youtube Channel
LinkedIn: Danielle Taylor Profile
Show Notes by Show Producer: Jessie Taylor
Being an Infopreneur
In 2014, Bailey Richert left her corporate career to study entrepreneurship at MIT and launch her own online, location independent business with the goal of earning her own income from anywhere in the world. Today, she helps others realize that it is possible to achieve the life you truly desire if you put in the effort to create the financial means to support that life. Through her books, blog, courses, coaching programs and events, Bailey helps individuals launch profitable online enterprises as “infopreneurs”: respected experts in their fields creating value and generating income by sharing their life experience, knowledge and passions with others in a manner that supports their ideal lifestyles.
Questions You'll Hear Today:
1. How is it you can be successful as an infopreneur if you have experience and passion for something, but not a full-fledged credential like a degree in that topic?
2. Is this whole idea of "only working 4 hours a week" really true?
3. Aren't there enough people online doing what I want to do? How will I succeed with all that competition?
4. What are the first steps someone should take to successfully start an infopreneur business?
5. How did I primarily grow my infopreneur business? (virtual summits)
Connect with Bailey Richert:
Produced by www.TurnKeyPodcast.com You're the expert, let us help you prove it.