04 The Art of Listening
Reach us here:
Facebook: Millennial to CEO Podcast
The Art of Listening
Kit Pang is the owner of three cats who just recently became a vegan (still cleaning out the frozen fish in the fridge) and he once wanted to start a food truck called PeanutButtery that would feature everything peanut butter!
He is the founder of BostonSpeaks and a keynote speaker on listening. Kit's seminars and talks have been credited as super fun, engaging, soul-searching, and insightful. His happy clients include individuals from organizations such as Dell, Delta, RE/MAX, New England Patriots, Harvard, and MIT.
Questions You'll Hear Today:
- How do I become a better leader in everyday situations?
- What are some effective active listening tips?
- How do I teach other people how to listen?
- What does it mean to be a great listener?
- How do I improve my sales?
- How do I become a respected leader?
Connect with Kit Pang:
Produced by www.TurnKeyPodcast.com You're the expert, let us help you prove it.