George Davis: From Legends to Dreams
From Legends to Dreams
Alaska Man- The story of how legends are sought and dreams come true. George Davis has spent his life pioneering Alaska’s coastline from Haines to Cordova that he affectionately named “The Lost Coast.” He left home in Michigan to move to Alaska with his oldest brother at the age of 15. George has a diverse resume of professions ranging from commercial fishing, sport fish guiding, adventure guiding, building lodges in the remote wilderness, entrepreneurship, marketing, flying, running boats, and adventure video production.
Questions You'll Hear Today:
- What made you decide to leave home and come to Alaska at such a young age?
- What inspired you to live independently in the Alaska Wilderness?
- What lines of work did you do over the years?
- What is your field of expertise?
- What is your scariest moment experiences.. life & death?
- When the chips were down what kept you going?
- What prompted you to write your book?
- Any words of wisdom?
Connect with George Davis:
TurnkeyPodcast.com - You're the expert. Your podcast will prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug's Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Social Quant - Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You're the expert. Your podcast will prove it.